- ISS and Glass Lewis support Absolute Software’s director nominees
- Shareholders are reminded to vote their Proxy ahead of the voting deadline on December 11, 2018 at 2:00PM (Pacific Time)
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — December 3, 2018 — Absolute (TSX: ABT) (“Absolute” or “the Company”), the endpoint visibility and control company, today announced that leading independent proxy advisory firms, Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS") and Glass Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis"), have recommended that the Company’s shareholders vote FOR all of the Company’s director nominees, who are Salvatore Visca, Gerhard Watzinger, Gregory Monahan, Christy Wyatt, Eric Rosenfeld and Daniel Ryan (the “Nominees”), at the annual general meeting of shareholders (the “Meeting”) to be held on December 13, 2018.
“We are pleased that both leading proxy advisors have endorsed our experienced and qualified director nominees,” said Daniel Ryan, Chairman of the Board of the Company. “We look forward to working together to continue to build value for all shareholders.”
ISS and Glass Lewis have also made recommendations on the other matters to be considered at the meeting, which are set out in their respective reports.
Shareholders are encouraged to vote well in advance of the voting deadline on December 11, 2018 at 2:00 PM (Pacific Time):
- FOR setting the number of directors at six (6) for the ensuing year
- FOR the director nominees
- FOR the appointment of the auditor
- FOR the amendments to the Share Option Plan
- FOR the unallocated entitlements under the Share Option Plan
- FOR the amendments to the Performance and Restricted Share Plan
- FOR the unallocated entitlements under the Performance and Restricted Share Plan
Beneficial shareholders are asked to vote online at www.proxyvote.com to ensure votes are received in a timely manner.
Questions? Need help voting? Contact Kingsdale Advisors toll free at 1-866-851-3215 or by email at [email protected]. There is a team standing by to help.