Absolute for Cybersecurity and Compliance
Mitigate risk and strengthen your compliance posture with Absolute
Establish cyber resilience amid increasing threats
Modern enterprise infrastructures are made up of large and complex entities. They will always have flaws and weaknesses that adversaries will be able to exploit. In turn, cyber resilience is now top of mind when it comes to ensuring the entire workforce is using endpoints and network access in secure ways. In addition, ever-changing regulatory mandates make it difficult to get and stay compliant.
Request a Demo
Focused on what matters to you
We are committed to providing solutions that meet the unique and evolving needs of cybersecurity and compliance teams
Assure security efficacy via self-healing
Streamlined collection of compliance evidence
Critical application availability and uptime for incident response
Reduced mean time to response after vulnerability detection
Easy enforcement of security configurations at scale
Improved risk score
Strengthening Security & Compliance Posture Through Cyber Resilience
Get our new report on why getting a handle on compliance and security requires a modern strategy for understanding risk and the growing attack surface.
Learn how to solve your most challenging Cybersecurity and Compliance issues with Absolute
- Detect failing security applications
- Detect configuration deviations
- Detect vulnerable OS or applications
- Report on compliance with regulations and industry standards
- Make security applications self-healing
- Enforce standard configurations
- Remediate vulnerable OS or applications
- Provide visibility for streamlined patch management workflow
- Spot suspicious device use or movement
- Identify missing devices
- Sense device tampering
- Identify sensitive data at risk
- Remotely protect sensitive data files
- Investigate stolen or suspicious devices
- Remediate compromised devices
- Communicate effectively with end users to minimize exposure
- Avoid breach notifications after incidents
- Find root cause to prevent future similar events
- Aid recovery efforts (e.g., ransomware recovery)
- Check strategic ransomware preparedness
- Shield SaaS, on-premises, or private cloud resources from intruders and attacks
- Treat resources equally, regardless of where they are hosted
- Block lateral movement between applications
- Conduct continuous real-time risk assessment
- Limit user exposure to online threats and inappropriate content
- Allow for complete control, inside and outside the firewall
- Block automatically phishing and smishing attacks
- Provide frictionless security via granular policy enforcement at the endpoint
What our customers love about Absolute
“[It's like] insurance for compliance with data protection standards. I can sleep at night knowing that I won’t necessarily need to report a breach, even if a device walks due to theft.”
Take A Proactive Approach To Endpoint Security
A new Forrester survey of leading IT and security professionals reveals that endpoint resilience has become essential as workforce dynamics change.
Omdia Market Radar: Endpoint Security
Omdia’s latest Market Radar highlights Absolute’s endpoint security technology.
Persistence®: your unfair advantage against cyber threats
Leverage our unique, patented technology that is embedded in the firmware of 600+ million devices, providing a secure and always-on connection between the Absolute Platform and your endpoint.
Asplundh deploys Absolute to their entire endpoint fleet
Asplundh maintains uncompromised visibility of its remote device fleet and enables their IT team to track, recover, or wipe devices that go missing.
Read the full story
Like what you're hearing?
We’d love to show you how Absolute can secure and empower your organization.
Looking for more information? Join an upcoming product overview with live Q&A
Secure AccessAlways-on VPN: Secure and optimize your remote connections
March 28, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT
Secure EndpointRansomware Readiness: Is your organization prepared for a possible attack?
April 11, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT