Insights from the trenches
CyberVoices Event Series
On-demand WebinarThu, Mar 3, 2022
C-Suite Voices: How to Take Security Efficacy and Efficiencies to New Frontiers
Learn from industry leaders on how to take security efficacy and efficiencies to new frontiers.
Recent changes in the cybersecurity landscape
Ways to measure security efficacy and efficiencies
Key factors that are impacting the efficacy of security controls
Mitigation strategies that assure that critical security controls remain installed, healthy, and effective
- Don Callahan, Non-Executive Chairman at TIME; CEO of Callahan Advisors; and former Global Head of Technology, Operations, and Shared Services at Citi
- John Zangardi, CEO, Redhorse Corporation; former CIO at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Dr. Chase Cunningham, Chief Strategy Officer, Ericom Software
ISV Voices: Self-Healing Cybersecurity Systems - A Pipe Dream or Reality?
Get the thoughts of leaders from top software vendors on whether self-healing cybersecurity systems are realistic or simply a pipe dream
The impact of the pandemic on today’s approach to cybersecurity
The need for survivable, trustworthy secure systems
Factors impacting security efficacy
The state of self-healing security applications
- Mark Strassman, Chief Product Officer, Malwarebytes
- John Peterson, Chief Product Officer, Ericom Software
- Ian L. Paterson, CEO, Plurilock Security, Inc.
Dr. Torsten George
Self-heal your mission critical applications
Boost the efficacy of your security applications through Application Persistence.
Explore related content:
Become Part of the Application Persistence Ecosystem
The Application Persistence Ecosystem covers mission-critical applications that are needed to enable a reliable, resilient work from anywhere experience. Instead of investing in application hardening and maintaining code, you can leverage Absolute’s field-proven technology to stand out from the pack by assuring application uptime and integrity.Become a Partner Speak on a Panel