Absolute Insights for Network
Understand, diagnose, and improve the remote working experience.
Gather real-time, actionable data about the experience of workers
The ability to gather real-time, actionable data about the experience of workers can have a major impact on the success of an organization. Increase productivity and employee morale while fine-tuning security policies with Absolute Insights™ for Network.
Broad OS support (Windows, Apple iOS and MacOS, Android). Resilient Windows client ensures tamper-proof digital experience monitoring.
Reduced time to resolution. Proactively diagnoses and corrects for poorly performing networks.
View your network performance by location, at a glance
Customizable dashboards to examine network performance and employee digital experience
Improve employee experience - in office and remote
Gather real-time employee data
- Absolute Insights for Network provides real-time data about device, application, and network performance in a single pane of glass. No other digital experience monitoring solution can provide the same level of insight into mobile workers, showing real-time, non-synthetic information on networks, applications, devices, and much more.
Insights for Network helps IT teams identify issues when they do occur, providing a diagnostic snapshot to facilitate swift resolution. The conditional policy engine provides insights into device and user activity to identify problems before they interfere with productivity.
Increase data security for your organization
Network and connectivity insights
- Gain detailed insights into the performance of every network your employees connect to, from home and private networks to public Wi-Fi and cellular networks. Understand more about disconnections, weak coverage areas, download speeds, network throughput, and more.
Profile the security of networks that workers connect to, identifying and preventing potential data leaks and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Data activity and destination reports show where data is headed from each device, flagging, and thwarting potentially unwanted connections.
Gain increased visibility into the efficacy of policy enforcement (e.g., policy-blocked hosts/websites, addresses/ports, and web reputation), allowing for immediate impact analysis and further fine-tuning of your ZTNA policies.
What our customers love about Absolute Insights for Network
"We managed to get 360 employees working from home in less than 72 hours thanks to Absolute’s simple install and seamless user experience."
IT operations manager at Alan Boswell Group
Introduction to Absolute Secure Access
Welcome to Absolute Secure Access, the only secure access technology that actively self-heals and optimizes the end user experience. This video explains how Secure Access provides reliable network connectivity for users to gain secure access to critical resources in the public cloud, private data centers, or on-premises.
The Value of Zero Trust in a WFA World
97% of surveyed IT experts believed that remote workers are exposed to at least some added risk, with roughly 47% believing that the risk was either high or extremely high.
Take action and learn more
How to buy
Choose the Absolute product package that provides the benefits your organization needs.
Explore our use cases to learn how you can maximize the return on your tech investment with Absolute.
View all use cases
Take the tour
Sign up for a demo and learn how Absolute can empower your organization.
Request a demo
Secure Access FAQ
Absolute Secure Access is one of the company’s core product lines, which was added through the acquisition of NetMotion in July 2021. The product portfolio provides resilient network connectivity for users to securely access critical resources in the public cloud, private data centers, and on-premises. These products allow users to transition from traditional VPN to a resilient Zero Trust approach, without impairing productivity or admin controls.
Absolute Secure Access encompasses three products:
- Absolute VPN provides security and confidentiality for data in motion by means of encryption and access controls. It also offers benefits to the end user, such as making tunnel and network sessions resilient and optimizing streaming video and audio.
- Absolute ZTNA provides a software-defined perimeter via Zero Trust Network Access, creating a context-based, logical access boundary around an application or set of applications – wherever they're hosted. It shields applications from the Internet, making them invisible to unauthorized users. Access policies are enforced at the endpoint, avoiding latency and any data transgression.
- Absolute Insights for Network™ offers diagnostic and experience monitoring capabilities across endpoints and network, allowing organizations to proactively monitor, investigate, and remediate end user performance issues quickly and at scale, even on networks that are not company-owned or managed.
Absolute Secure Access packages are offered in two flavors, Absolute Core™ and Absolute Edge™ (formerly called Complete) with the included products as outlined below. Regional variations might be available.
- Absolute Core
- Absolute VPN
- Absolute Edge
- Absolute VPN
- Absolute ZTNA
- Absolute Insights for Network
Customers can easily upgrade their subscription between Absolute Core and Absolute Edge. Capabilities are additive and enabled via a software license key.
Absolute Secure Access supports Apple® iPad and iPhone devices (iOS 11 and later), Apple MacOS (10.13 and later), Android devices (running on Android 5.0 or later), Android for Work, Samsung KNOX, Windows Pro Tablets, laptops, and other devices running Windows 8, 10, and 11.
Like what you're hearing?
We’d love to show you how Absolute can secure and empower your organization.
Looking for more information? Join an upcoming product overview with live Q&A
Secure AccessAlways-on VPN: Secure and optimize your remote connections
March 28, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT
Secure EndpointRansomware Readiness: Is your organization prepared for a possible attack?
April 11, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT