Absolute Application Health Release Summary
New on October 30, 2023
Absolute Application Health offers Absolute Resilience customers the ability to track the health of a wide range of applications beyond the 80+ security applications currently supported through the Absolute Application Resilience Catalog. This new capability provides health monitoring support for over 2,000 Windows and Mac applications in total and enables practitioners to diagnose application failures. They can subsequently use this information to take swift remedial action to bring the application back to a state of efficacy, thus maintaining end user productivity and/or the organization’s security posture. The feature offers the following capabilities:
- Health tracking of over 2,000 Windows and Mac applications, including the most used security, asset management, business, and productivity applications. Examples of supported application categories include:
- Anti-Malware; Anti-Phishing; Public File Sharing; Backup; Firewall; Messenger; Cloud Storage; Data Loss Prevention; Patch Management; VPN; Virtual Machine; Health Agent; Remote Desktop Control; Peer-to-Peer Agent; Web Browsers; Web Conferencing.
- Interactive reports and widgets through the Absolute Console, allowing users to identify devices where an application is installed along with a breakdown of the different installed versions.
- Interactive reports and widgets through the Absolute Console, allowing users to identify devices where an application is unhealthy along with detailed failure reasons to help bring the app back to a state of efficacy.
Absolute Application Health is available for customers subscribed to eligible Absolute Resilience licenses. This includes all Absolute Resilience licenses EXCEPT the following education focused ones:
- Absolute Resilience for Education
- Absolute Resilience for Student Devices
- Absolute Resilience for Chromebook
For more information, check out the Absolute Application Health Solution Brief.