VANCOUVER, British Columbia — October 15, 2020 — Absolute® (ABT.TO), a leader in Endpoint Resilience™ solutions, today announced a new program designed to increase revenue opportunities and tools for its global ecosystem of channel partners and resellers. The Absolute Partner Program provides enhanced resources, training, support and benefits across Absolute’s global network of channel partners, resellers, distributors, managed service providers, and system integrators.
“We have a long-standing history with over 25 PC original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partners - including Dell, Lenovo, HP, Microsoft and Panasonic, and our Persistence® technology is already embedded in the firmware of over half a billion devices globally,” said Mark Grace, SVP, Worldwide OEM, Channel & Business Development at Absolute. “This new program not only allows us to engage more deeply with the strategic resellers that our OEMs sell through, but enables other resellers and partners to ramp quickly and reduce time-to-revenue. It also provides a framework for offering additional training and selling tools to help increase their attach-rate of Absolute’s Endpoint Resilience solutions.”
The revamped program offers partners a number of benefits based on a tiered structure – notably, an enhanced deal registration program, access to ROI-building tools, marketing resources, and marketing development funds (MDF) eligibility based on partner level. The value created for partners includes the following:
- Frictionless Sales Motion: Absolute’s offerings can complement and strengthen existing security solutions, helping to maximize their effectiveness and ROI.
- Easy-to-Sell Embedded Solution: Absolute is the only security solution already embedded in the firmware of more than 500 million endpoints.
- Predictable Recurring Revenue: A subscription license with upsell options provides partners with ongoing revenue streams.
- Incremental Margin: Adding Absolute can help add margin to hardware laptop/desktop opportunities.
- Customer Retention: Customers value unique capabilities like Absolute’s Application Persistence™ service and its ability to help ensure compliance, which leads to higher retention rates.
The partner program also provides foundational education tools, updates, and support resources to assist sales and technical professionals to meet their revenue targets and support strategic initiatives. Training delivery options include online, self-paced materials and access to Absolute’s Learning Hub, webcasts and other tools and resources available on the Partner Center.
To learn more about Absolute’s partner program, visit the resource page here or contact [email protected]. To learn more about how Absolute’s undeletable defense platform enables always-connected visibility and Self-Healing Endpoint® security, visit www.absolute.com.