Built from ground up for mobility and the modern edge
An optimized tunnel to stabilize and improve connectivity
Typically, users might think of an enterprise VPN as a cumbersome, unreliable way of getting remote access. Absolute VPN, delivered either as part of the Absolute Core™ or Absolute Edge™ product package, is different.
Broad OS support (Windows, Apple iOS and MacOS, Android). Resilient Windows client makes VPN tamper-proof.
Designed with remote and mobile workers in mind to provide seamless access with dynamic and robust access controls
Always-on connectivity with Absolute Network Resilience, enabling VPN tunnel and network session resilience
Video and audio optimization delivers positive employee experience and increased productivity
Powerful policy engine with dynamic enforcement at the endpoint, eliminates chokepoints with a secure direct path to applications.
Resilient, self-healing infrastructure for cloud and on-premises deployment
Stay resilient with Absolute VPN
Resilient remote access
- Absolute’s self-healing Secure Access client for Windows is capable of automatically repairing or reinstalling itself if tampered with, accidentally removed, or otherwise stops working – ensuring it remains healthy and delivers full intended value.
A blend of sophisticated and patented technologies improve performance when the Absolute VPN is active – especially on slow networks. With Network Resilience, users stay connected no matter what - even when the network drops altogether.
Patented technologies enhance audio and video performance while prioritizing mission-critical connections. An optimized, secure tunnel stabilizes and improves connectivity on weak networks, enhancing the experience for remote workers.
Easy to implement and scale
A smoother transition to ZTNA
On-premises to cloud doesn’t happen overnight. Neither does full Zero Trust. Absolute is the only vendor to provide a world-class VPN and ZTNA solution as part of its platform, allowing for rapid or gradual ZTNA adoption.
Absolute VPN is entirely software-based and scales seamlessly as your requirements evolve – with no new hardware investments or headaches. Flexible deployment options ensure your organization is ready to work from anywhere.
What experts love about Absolute VPN
"Remote access VPN was thought of as a dying technology until COVID-19 changed the way people work."
Solving the Challenges of Modern Remote Access, Gartner 2020
Introduction to Absolute Secure Access
Welcome to Absolute Secure Access, the only secure access technology that actively self-heals and optimizes the end user experience. This video explains how Secure Access provides reliable network connectivity for users to gain secure access to critical resources in the public cloud, private data centers, or on-premises.
The Value of Zero Trust in a WFA World
97% of surveyed IT experts believed that remote workers are exposed to at least some added risk, with roughly 47% believing that the risk was either high or extremely high.
Secure Access FAQ
Absolute Secure Access is one of the company’s core product lines, which was added through the acquisition of NetMotion in July 2021. The product portfolio provides resilient network connectivity for users to securely access critical resources in the public cloud, private data centers, and on-premises. These products allow users to transition from traditional VPN to a resilient Zero Trust approach, without impairing productivity or admin controls.
Absolute Secure Access encompasses three products:
- Absolute VPN provides security and confidentiality for data in motion by means of encryption and access controls. It also offers benefits to the end user, such as making tunnel and network sessions resilient and optimizing streaming video and audio.
- Absolute ZTNA provides a software-defined perimeter via Zero Trust Network Access, creating a context-based, logical access boundary around an application or set of applications – wherever they're hosted. It shields applications from the Internet, making them invisible to unauthorized users. Access policies are enforced at the endpoint, avoiding latency and any data transgression.
- Absolute Insights for Network™ offers diagnostic and experience monitoring capabilities across endpoints and network, allowing organizations to proactively monitor, investigate, and remediate end user performance issues quickly and at scale, even on networks that are not company-owned or managed.
Absolute Secure Access packages are offered in two flavors, Absolute Core™ and Absolute Edge™ (formerly called Complete) with the included products as outlined below. Regional variations might be available.
- Absolute Core
- Absolute VPN
- Absolute Edge
- Absolute VPN
- Absolute ZTNA
- Absolute Insights for Network
Customers can easily upgrade their subscription between Absolute Core and Absolute Edge. Capabilities are additive and enabled via a software license key.
Absolute Secure Access supports Apple® iPad and iPhone devices (iOS 11 and later), Apple MacOS (10.13 and later), Android devices (running on Android 5.0 or later), Android for Work, Samsung KNOX, Windows Pro Tablets, laptops, and other devices running Windows 8, 10, and 11.
Take action and learn more
How to buy
Choose the Absolute product package that provides the benefits your organization needs.
Explore our use cases to learn how you can maximize the return on your tech investment with Absolute.
View all use cases
Take the tour
Sign up for a demo and learn how Absolute can empower your organization.
Request a demo
Like what you're hearing?
We’d love to show you how Absolute can secure and empower your organization.
Looking for more information? Join an upcoming product overview with live Q&A
Secure AccessAlways-on VPN: Secure and optimize your remote connections
March 28, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT
Secure EndpointRansomware Readiness: Is your organization prepared for a possible attack?
April 11, 2023 | 8:30 AM PT