Instant Visibility and Remediation to Protect Devices, Data and Applications
Only patented Persistence by Absolute gives you the power to see it all and secure it all with a persistent two-way connection to all of your endpoints — wherever they may be. It’s a fundamentally new approach and the advantage behind our Absolute DDS endpoint security solution. Now, the power of Persistence can be yours to ensure security measures are more secure, data is better protected, and applications are more resilient. See how it works.
What if you could…
- Stay connected with every device in your deployment, on or off network, regardless of user or location
- Be notified if encryption (or SCCM, or anti-virus, or other applications) are removed or not working properly
- Depend upon a zero-touch, automatic reinstallation of any supported software agent that’s missing from a device
- Scan for sensitive data on an endpoint that’s no longer in your control
- Remotely invoke security commands to limit damage and protect data during a security incident
You can with Absolute DDS and our patented Persistence technology.
What is Persistence? Get answers to common questions about Persistence technology in this FAQ.
This FAQ provides answers to questions you may have regarding Persistence Services.
Learn how Persistence technology enables IT to manage mobility, investigate potential threads, and take action if a security incident occurs.
By leveraging Persistence Services, you can ensure each device has the proper applications installed regardless of network status or device location.
Learn how Absolute DDS delivers a full complement of endpoint security features and remote capabilities to control and secure your business data and devices.
Learn how our implementation services can help you deploy your Absolute solution with confidence, fast-track your time to value, and reduce implementation risk.
What is Persistence?
Learn how Persistence enables IT to manage mobility, investigate potential threads, and take action if a security incident occurs.
Endpoint Data Discovery
Learn how Absolute DDS and Endpoint Data Discovery offers insight into the volume and type of at-risk data residing on endpoints – even if they are off the network.