Embedded in More Than a Billion Endpoints for Self-Healing Endpoint Visibility and Remediation
Persistence is the only technology that keeps you in complete command with a self-healing, two-way connection to any endpoint or application — even if they are off the network. It’s a fundamentally new approach to security, leveraging our privileged position embedded in the firmware of billions of endpoints. It’s also the advantage behind our Absolute Data & Device Security solution.
Once activated, you will have unrivalled visibility and remediation control to confidently manage your endpoints, protect at-risk data, investigate potential threats, and take faster adaptive remediation actions.
Now, the power of Persistence can also be extended to your critical applications, providing resiliency and availability with Application Persistence.
Take advantage of Absolute Persistence to:
- Activate a layer of adaptive defense against threats - reducing the mean time to detection and remediation
- Guarantee your connection with every endpoint — on or off network
- Be notified if encryption, SCCM, or anti-virus, or any other security or IT management applications are removed or corrupt
- Trigger a zero-touch, automatic reinstallation of any supported software agent
- Scan for sensitive data on an endpoint that’s no longer in your control
- Remotely invoke adaptive security commands to limit damage and protect data
How Persistence Works
What is Persistence? Get answers to common questions about Persistence technology in this FAQ.
This FAQ provides answers to questions you may have regarding Application Persistence.
Learn how Persistence enables IT to manage mobility, investigate potential threads, and take action if a security incident occurs.
By leveraging Application Persistence, you can ensure each device has the proper applications installed regardless of network status or device location.
Learn how Absolute DDS delivers a full complement of endpoint security features and remote capabilities to control and secure your business data and devices.
Learn how our implementation services can help you deploy your Absolute solution with confidence, fast-track your time to value, and reduce implementation risk.