What if you could…
- Stay connected with every device in your deployment, on or off network, regardless of user or location
- Be notified if encryption (or SCCM, or anti-virus, or other applications) are removed or not working properly
- Depend upon a zero touch, automatic reinstallation of any supported software agent that’s missing from a device
- Scan for sensitive data on an endpoint that’s no longer in your control
- Remotely invoke security commands to limit damage and protect data during a security incident
You can with Absolute DDS and our patented Persistence technology.
HOW PERSISTENCE TECHNOLOGY WORKS
Embedded at the Factory
Odds are you already have patented Persistence technology embedded in your devices as a result our partnership with device manufacturers from around the world. Today over one billion devices have Persistence built into the firmware.
Once Absolute is installed on a device, Persistence is activated, providing you with a reliable two-way connection to each device.
Secure a Device That is Offline
Learn how to secure your devices regardless of internet access, user, or location.
Monitor Suspicious Device Activity
Learn how to trigger an agent call when a significant change event occurs on a managed device.
Persistence works with just about any software agent, triggering an automatic, zero-touch reinstallation if the agent is missing or removed — even if the firmware is flashed, the device is re-imaged, the hard drive is replaced, or if a tablet or smartphone is wiped clean to factory settings.
No other technology can do this.
Free Trial View Demo
Endpoint Security Solutions
Learn how Absolute Data & Device Security (DDS) can help you respond to insider threats, verify user and device activity, and ensure and prove compliance.
Monitor and protect against malicious and negligent insiders, regardless of user, location or whether they’re on or off network. Learn how
Be alerted to noncompliant behavior and take preemptive action to avoid a security incident. Learn how
Confirm the status of business-critical applications and remediate security threats before an incident occurs. Learn how