Trademarks and brands are important property and assets of Absolute Software Corporation (“Absolute”). Absolute's trademarks must be used properly. Follow these guidelines for using Absolute's trademarks and brands properly in all communications, documents, and electronic messages.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
Nothing on this page, including the inclusion of a trademark, service mark, logo, or product name in the list below, grants you any license under that trademark, service mark, logo, or product name. The absence of any trademark, service mark, logo, or product name from the list below does not constitute a waiver of Absolute’s trademark or other intellectual property rights with respect to that trademark, service mark, logo, or product name.
You may refer to Absolute’s products and services by their associated trademarks, so long as such references are: (a) truthful, fair, and not misleading; and (b) comply with these guidelines, which may be modified from time to time in our sole discretion. In connection with any such usage, you must:
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol and acknowledgment of Absolute’s ownership of the trademark(s) in question, at least in the first appearance of the trademark(s) in a headline, and/or the first appearance in the body of text;
- Not incorporate any of Absolute’s trademarks into your own product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names, and do not adopt marks or logos that are confusingly similar to any of Absolute’s trademarks;
- Use the trademark(s) and/or logo(s) as shown below or on our logo page, as applicable, and not abbreviate, hyphenate, or otherwise alter the trademark(s) and/or logo(s);
- Use any of Absolute’s trademarks only as an adjective and never as a noun;
- Include a prominent acknowledgement identifying the relevant trademark(s) and stating that the trademark(s) is(are) the property of Absolute Software Corporation (e.g., “Absolute® and Absolute Control® are trademarks of Absolute Software Corporation”); and
- Not make unlicensed use of Absolute’s trademarks and logos in a manner not authorized herein.
If you are a licensee of one or more of Absolute’s trademarks and logos, the license agreement that you signed with Absolute has additional trademark and logo usage guidelines that you must also follow in connection with any use of Absolute’s trademarks and logos.
List of Absolute Trademarks
The following is a non-exhaustive list of Absolute's registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks in the United States, Canada, and/or other jurisdictions. Inclusion of the "™" designation following a trademark in the list below connotes that the trademark is used by Absolute and/or its licensees in connection with the advertisement and sale of goods and/or services of Absolute and/or its licensees. Inclusion of the "®" designation following a trademark in the list below connotes that the mark was registered in the United States, as of the date of the update to the list noted below.
This list was last updated on January 15, 2021.
|ABSOLUTE MANAGE MDM®|
|ABSOLUTE MOBILE THEFT MANAGEMENT®|
|ABSOLUTE SECURE DRIVE®|
|CONFIDENT TO THE CORE®|
|PERSISTENCE AS A PLATFORM®|
|SECURE ASSET TRACKING®|