Absolute Insights Addendum
Download a PDF of this document
The terms set forth in this Absolute Insights Addendum (this “Addendum”) apply to Customer’s access to and use of the Absolute Insights data analytics feature for the Absolute Products (“Absolute Insights”) purchased by Customer under an Order Form. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Addendum have the meanings given to them in the Absolute Products Addendum available at https://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/absolute/absolute-products-addenda/ , or if not defined in the Absolute Products Addendum, then the Master Subscription Agreement or other agreement between Customer and Absolute governing Absolute’s provision of the Absolute Products to Customer (the “Agreement”).
- Terms and Conditions.
- Customer acknowledges that even though Absolute Insights may contain, use or access technology or software from Absolute’s third-party providers (“Third-Party Providers”), Absolute Insights is provided to Customer by Absolute, and the Third-Party Providers do not make any representations or warranties to Customer with respect to Absolute Insights or the Absolute Products and do not owe Customer any obligations of any kind under the Agreement or this Addendum. Customer agrees that Customer will look solely to Absolute to satisfy any of Absolute’s obligations under the Agreement or this Addendum, and not to any Third-Party Providers.
- Customer will comply with all laws applicable to Customer’s use of Absolute Insights, including data privacy laws and U.S. export control and sanctions laws.
- Customer will not sell, resell, rent, lease, offer any time-sharing arrangement, service bureau or any service based upon Absolute Insights.
- Customer will not make available to any third party any analysis of the results of operation (including benchmarking results) of Absolute Insights.
- Customer agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no Third-Party Providers will be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental, or punitive or for any other damages under any theory of liability whatsoever (whether in contract, tort, strict liability or any other theory), arising out of or related to Customer’s receipt or use of Absolute Insights, even if any of the Third-Party Providers has been informed of the possibility thereof and even if a Third-Party Provider could have reasonably foreseen them.
* * * * *