Absolute Manage 6.3 was released in May 2013. It includes support for Samsung Approved for Enterprise (SAFE) and MCX profile management, plus maintenance and bug fixes.
- More Infosheets
- Infosheet: Windows 10 - Product Compatibility
This infosheet provides detailed information about the upcoming Windows 10 release and compatibility with Absolute products.
- Infosheet: Best Practices for Deploying iOS Devices with Absolute Manage
Review our iOS deployment checklist to learn how to successfully deploy Apple devices to your entire enterprise with Absolute Manage.
- Infosheet: Absolute Software Global Support Specifications
Learn more about our Global Support organization, support case severity levels and target response times.
- Infosheet: Absolute Software Global Recovery Map
112 countries with proven recoveries.
- Infosheet: InstallEase for Absolute Manage
Learn how InstallEase allows you to easily create customized installer software packages for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Infosheet: Absolute Manage SCCM Integration
Absolute Manage is the world’s only persistent computer lifecycle management solution that allows you to manage the PC and Mac devices in your deployment from a single interface. Using our patented Computrace persistence technology, Absolute Manage...
- Infosheet: Absolute Software Extended Android API Support
This document includes extended android API support information for Android, Lenovo, Motorola, and Samsung devices.