As the enterprise content-aware DLP market evolves, vendors are integrating adjacent technologies to create a broader ecosystem of DLP-enabled solutions. Channel DLP and DLP-lite offerings are gaining client mind share and focusing on low-complexity regulatory compliance use cases.
This resource has expired and is no longer available.
- More Analyst Reports
- Analyst Report: Forrester Brief - Stolen And Lost Devices Are Putting Personal Healthcare Information At Risk
Amid a rising tide of compliance pressures, employee mobility, and high black-market values for personally identifiable information (PII) and protected health information (PHI), security and risk professionals at healthcare organizations are dealing...
- Analyst Report: Gartner - Responding to Unpopular HIPAA Disclosure Requirements
The question is not whether healthcare consumers will ultimately get the right to learn of disclosures of their data, but when. Senior IT leaders and business executives in healthcare organizations that use lobbyists should focus on regulators'...
- Analyst Report: Gartner - Seven Steps to Creating an Effective Computer Security Incident Response Team
Chief information security officers (CISOs) and other key security decision makers should follow a phased approach in developing and maintaining a CSIRT that will identify, contain, escalate, investigate and remediate incidents in a timely and...
- Analyst Report: Gartner - IT Leaders in Mobile and Endpoint Computing Should Take Strategic Action in 2014/2015
As mobile transforms into an overall endpoint-computing strategy, mobile strategy development continues to be a frequent subject for inquiries. IT leaders need to challenge the status quo by embracing endpoint-computing innovation and re-evaluating...
- Analyst Report: Forrester - Extend Compliance And Risk Management To What Really Matters For Your Business
While governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) programs have matured well over time, this maturity has come mostly in response to new and changing regulations, which has resulted in programs that are narrowly focused on protecting employees,...
- Analyst Report: 2014 Gartner Critical Capabilities for Client Management Tools
Absolute Manage is rated in the Critical Capabilities for Client Management Tools report by Gartner.
- Analyst Report: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management Suites 2014
Absolute Software is recognized as a Niche Vendor in the Enterprise Mobility Management Suites Magic Quadrant report by Gartner, Inc.
- Analyst Report: Gartner Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools 2014
Absolute Software is recognized as a Visionary Vendor in the Client Management Tools Magic Quadrant report by Gartner, Inc.
- Analyst Report: IDC - Data on the Go: Securing Mobility
This IDC document presents highlights from the Adopting Mobility in the Enterprise Executive Roundtable held in New York City. It contains details of a presentation by Stephen Drake, program vice president of IDC's Mobility and Telecom research,...
- Analyst Report: Aberdeen Report - Endpoint Security and Endpoint Management in the Era of Enterprise Mobility and BYOD: Still Better Together
Aberdeen's analysis confirms that the case for convergence between endpoint security and endpoint management is still very strong in the mobile Bring Your Own Device era.