Before you install Absolute Data & Device Security (DDS), verify that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements.
- Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 8.x (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Android 4.4.2 or later
- Internet connection
- Windows Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
- Mozilla Firefox (Windows and Mac)
- Google Chrome (Windows and Mac)
- Safari (Mac)
- Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
Persistence technology is built into the BIOS or firmware of a device during the manufacturing process. Once activated, customers who purchase these devices benefit from an extra level of security.
View a list of devices that support Persistence technology.