Hot on the heels of our release this week of Absolute Manage MDM, Network World has a series of other suggestions you can use to manage mobility within your enterprise based on a benchmark recently out of Nemertes Research.
Successful wireless strategies are highly correlated with:
- Mobility support is a key criterion in enterprise application selection
- Conducting a mobility risk assessment (including to data-leak prevention, device management and tracking) prior to launching the initiative
- Having a mobility strategy
- Planning increased support for enterprise iPhones
- Planning to reduce support for enterprise BlackBerries
There's no clear reason why increasing support for iPhones and decreasing support for BlackBerries has led to success of mobile initiatives - just an interesting correlation!
For more mobile device management tips, read our archives and contact us to see how Absolute Manage MDM can help you plan your successful IT Asset Management strategy.