Absolute’s service includes and/or uses a number of licensed third party software components, as listed below. Third party software is made available to you on an “is-is” and “as-available” basis without any representations or warranties of any kind from Absolute, and pursuant to any license agreements that accompany such software.
- Apptria Software Catalog™ is used under license from Apptria Technologies.
- IP2Location is user under license from Hexasoft Development Sdn. Bhd.
- Google Maps are used under license from Google Inc.
- ArcGIS is provided under license from Environmental System Research Institute, Inc.
- Microsoft System Center is provided under license from Microsoft Corporation.
- WWAN API is provided under license from Qualcomm, Inc.
- Where Absolute’s products contain code intended for use with Sierra Wireless, Inc.’s products (“Sierra Products”), the Sierra Products are provided under license from Sierra Wireless, Inc.
- Where Absolute’s products contain code intended for use with Novatel Wireless, Inc.’s products (“Novatel Products”), the Novatel Products are provided under license from Novatel Wireless, Inc.
- Secure Drive and Omnipass are provided under license by Softex Incorporated.
- Navizon Wireless Enterprise Server and Quova GeoPoint GeoDirectory Server are provided under license from Quova, Inc.
- Power management DLL is provided under license from Hewlett Packard Company.
Last updated May 22, 2019