Protect your students and staff by safeguarding your assets with Absolute Safe Schools.
Educational organizations are embracing mobile devices to provide a more flexible approach to classroom learning. Laptops and tablets are enhancing the learning experience by motivating students, providing a wealth of instant information, and eliminating costly textbooks that date quickly. But along with the benefits of mobile devices comes the associated risks. Device theft is on the rise and some students are becoming targets of crime.
While mobile devices in K-12 organizations can enhance the learning experience, they also pose many risks to students such as exposure to inappropriate internet content and becoming easy targets for thieves. Discover how Absolute Safe Schools can help you to protect your students, staff and assets and create a safer K-12 environment.
Absolute Safe Schools Program
Absolute Safe Schools is an integrated program that works in conjunction with existing Absolute Software theft recovery technology. Overseen by our Absolute Investigations team, Absolute Safe Schools can help keep students and school environments safe.
The Absolute Investigations team delivers the Absolute Safe Schools program in three simple steps:
- Safeguard students, teachers and employees
- Decrease crimes that occur on school property and within the community
- Lessen the time spent by IT on incident management
- Reduce overall loss and theft, preserving IT budgets
- Reassure parents by providing a safe and secure environment
- Protect sensitive school information
- Identify and investigate security incidents so they do not occur again
- Initial assessment of device storage and security protocols
- Protected Campus deterrent materials including on-site signage and community outreach
- Anti-theft device stickers for student devices
- Messaging for schools to drive awareness in the communities
- Ongoing interaction with school police and crime prevention officers