Absolute persistence allows customers to maintain a connection with all of the devices in their deployment. The ability to connect with each device allows them to perform management and security actions regardless of user or location.
- Ask Absolute Video: How can I prove all my endpoint security solutions are properly working?
This video illustrates how you can use Computrace to ensure your encryption, anti-malware, and anti-virus solutions are active and up-to-date.
- Ask Absolute Video: When Should I Use a Device Freeze Policy?
This video illustrates how you can receive greater value by using Device Freeze Policies for a variety of use cases to secure corporate data.
- Ask Absolute Video: How can I secure a device that is offline?
Device freeze policies in Absolute Computrace allow you to secure your devices – and the important information they contain – regardless of internet access, user, or location. Watch our short video to see how.
- Ask Absolute Video: Take the pain out of Software Installation with InstallEase
InstallEase is a free software packaging utility from Absolute Software. Learn how you can us this standalone application to simplify custom software package creation for a fast, efficient process.
- Ask Absolute Video: BYOD for Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones
With so many different devices and operating systems available today, supporting a Bring Your Own Device program is a challenge for most IT departments. Watch our Ask Absolute video to see how Absolute Manage allows you to automate the BYOD tasks...
- Ask Absolute Video: What is Event Calling?
The purpose of the Event Calling feature in Computrace is to trigger an agent call when a significant change event occurs on a managed device. Events can be tied to changes that occur with the device, with the hardware and software, and with the...
- Ask Absolute Video: Managing and Securing Endpoints with Absolute Service
Learn how you can create efficiencies by performing Computrace and Absolute Manage functions directly from the Absolute Service console.
- Ask Absolute Video: What is the Apple Device Enrollment Program for MDM?
The Apple Device Enrollment Program (ADEP), available to US customers, provides improved workflows for provisioning iOS devices. ADEP allows you to streamline the enrollment process for your corporate devices, automatically install your MDM profiles,...
- Ask Absolute Video: Can iOS app and book distribution be streamlined?
With the introduction of iOS 7 and the new automated workflows within Absolute Manage, the process to distribute apps and books has now been streamlined. Apps can be centrally distributed and then revoked when a user no longer requires access. And...
- Ask Absolute Video: What is Remote Data Delete?
If a device is at risk, then so is the data it contains. Even if you know the data is safe, when it comes to regulatory compliance and corporate liability, you need to be able to prove it. Our customers use the data delete audit report, a key...